Small batch, hand cast, hand poured coconut wax, concrete candle with wooden wick.
Add city style and modern ambiance with this hand cast concrete candle. This slow, clean burning coconut wax combined with modern fragrance and crackling wooden wick.
7 oz. Approximate burn time is 35 hours
Sea Salt+Air (BLUE) – Woody ocean breeze mingle with subtle citrus and floral notes
Tobacco+Bay (GREY) – Bay leaf and fir needle mingle with cedarwood and crisp bergamont to reveal a warm tobacco base
Namaste (PURPLE) – Relax with soothing lavender and refreshing eucalyptus for a truly spa like experience
Twin+Pines (GREEN) – The sweetness of tobacco and smooth leather combined with spicy pine can burned year round for a warm, cozy feeling
Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and packaged prior to shipment.
Candle measures 4″ wide 2.5″ tall
After you have burned to 1/4” wax, reuse this concrete for a cute little succulent.
1. First burn should be at least 2 hours to create a full melted wax pool.
2. Make sure to burn in an open, even surface free from drafts
3. Keep wick at 1/4” before relighting
To reuse concrete:
1. Put in freezer for about an hour
2. Use spoon or butter knife to pop out wax
3. Wipe out remaining small particles
4. Choose your favorite little succulent guy
5. Enjoy him for years to come
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 in|
Namaste, Tobacco+Bay, Twin+Pines, Sea Salt+Air