Shipping & Returns
- All orders placed through our website will be shipped 3-5 business days after purchase from our store in Dallas, Texas.
- We currently ship to addresses within the United States only.
- For most accurate shipping cost estimates please add items to your cart and proceed through checkout to the shipping page. The shipping cost will be calculated by what is being purchased, your shipping location, and level of carrier priority/delivery speed available at the time.
- You will receive a tracking number in your confirmation email to follow its journey to you. If you do not receive an email confirmation and/or tracking number please contact us.
- Please note, we are not responsible for packages once they leave the store. Carrier delays, weather conditions, damages, and theft are unfortunately out of our control.
- Eligible returns must be received within 30 day of the original purchase with a receipt. You will be refunded on your original method of payment minus the shipping fees.
- Items are eligible to be returned if they are unopened, unworn, & unwashed.
- Eligible online purchases can be returned in store or shipped to:
Returns ℅ Mosaic Makers Collective
401 N Bishop Ave
Dallas, TX 75208
- We do not offer free shipping on returns at this time, but we are pleased to say there is not a restocking fee.
- Purchases placed both in store & through our site can be returned if the item is eligible.
- Within the months of November and December, the eligible return window increases to 60 days to allow for the holiday gift season.
- If your item arrives damaged - please contact us upon receipt and prepare to send the order number, photos, and description so we can facilitate as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that because many of our items are handmade or one of a kind, exact replacement is not always possible but we will work with you to find a solution.